Immersive Form is a Microsoft partner and member of the Mixed Reality Program. Since 2018 we have helped companies improve their employees’ work using virtual and augmented reality. We can help you identify how Dynamics 365 Remote Assist can enhance your business, provide all necessary knowledge and organize the deployment of your devices.
Please contact us to get answers to your questions.
What is Dynamics 365 Remote Assist?
A business application that helps firstline workers solve problems, access information and conduct inspections in real-time with remote experts globally.
What are the benefits?
Solve problems in real-time
- Use video, screenshots, and mixed reality annotations to improve speed and accuracy of collaboration on repairs and other field service scenarios
- Collaborate with users on mobile devices without AR functionalities by sharing live video feed and providing instructions using 2D annotations on still images
- Provide customers an easy way to remotely assist B2B vendors and customers or B2C customers by allowing a customer or vendor to join one-time call with mixed reality capabilities
Bring critical information into view
- Browse and view service-related documentation, independent of a video call—ensuring that you have access to critical documents needed during any job/operation
- Place virtual documents such as PDF or JPG directly into the real-world environment with HoloLens or share in chat on Mobile
- Gain visibility into operational efficiencies after the call and determine process improvements with easy access to Remote Assist call metrics across the field workforce
Walk the site without being on location
- Share real-time view of your environment from anywhere on HoloLens, iOS or Android devices with remote collaborators to avoid travel, reduce carbon footprint and minimize risk of delays
- Record the call and all-important details for future reference and faster resolution with ability to connect information to a booking or work order with Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Capture photos of assets, record videos to build work instructions related to that asset, and view captured asset data from Remote Assist for validation, report generation, accountability and future reference
- Create and trigger automated workflows based on captured asset data to simplify business processes
For more information about Dynamics 365 Guides, please visit the Microsoft’s site